Maeford Place is conveniently situated in downtown Quesnel, a town of approximately 10,500 people in beautiful, northern British Columbia.
Each of the 36 apartments is over 500 square feet and include a full kitchen, bedroom and bathroom. The building features common amenity spaces such as dining and lounge areas, a spacious BBQ patio and a relaxing spa tub. The residences at Maeford Place are operated under contract with the Northern Health Authority. Residents are assessed for eligibility by the health authority and referred to Vantage Living to arrange move in.
The residence features the following personal care and support services to assist residents in living as independently as possible:
- Personal Care including assistance with activities of daily living and medication management
- A 24-hour staffing model / emergency response
- Lunch and Dinner
- Weekly in-suite housekeeping
- Weekly laundering of sheets and towels
- Social and recreational program organized around the interests of the resident population
- Monthly Resident’s Council – a great venue for communication and resident participation in decisions that affect community life
- Monthly Chef Club – an opportunity for residents to meet with the Cooks and have input into the menu and special events planning.