Situated on the banks of Shuswap Lake in the heart of Salmon Arm, BC, Lakeside Manor showcases the very best in all-inclusive retirement living for active, independent seniors.
Popular for its stunning views of the Shuswap lake, mountains, and natural beauty that can be enjoyed from anywhere in the building, Lakeside Manor offers more than 25 unique suite plans to choose from in this exceptionally appointed, four star retirement residence.
Lakeside Manor is comprised of 110 spacious, private independent living suites with a mix of studios and one & two bedroom layouts, and an abundance of comfortable amenity spaces that offer spectacular lake views and soothing ambiance.
At Lakeside Manor you don’t have to sacrifice. You can stay connected to what’s important to you, live the independent lifestyle you want and enjoy your favourite activities all in one place – home. All at an affordable price and in a serene lakefront setting.
Watch the game with friends and family in the Sports Lounge, sip your favourite red with a good book at the Wine Bar or catch a classic flick with a friend in the Movie Theatre. It’s all here for you. Combined with the included gourmet meals, scheduled shuttle service and a robust calendar of daily activities, and you have a community like no other.
For more information, go to www.lakesidemanor.ca
The all-inclusive monthly packages provide access to all services, amenities and activities including:
- Chef-prepared lunch and dinner each day, offering alternate choices at each meal, served in our lake-view dining room
- Private dining room that can be reserved to share meals and special occasions with loved ones and friends
- Daily self-serve continental breakfast featuring baked goods freshly prepared by our renowned chef
- Weekly in-suite light housekeeping services
- Weekly flat linen laundering
- Laundry machines for personal use on every floor
- Shuttle service provides transportation to and from town, to appointments, church, shopping, the bank, special events, etc.
- Scheduled and spontaneous recreational programs, activities & special events organized around resident interests and hobbies
- Heat, hydro, basic cable and wireless internet
- Private guest suite that can be reserved for overnight visitors
- Amenities include country kitchen, wine bar, sports lounge, movie theatre, hair salon, arts & crafts room, workshop, athletic room, and spa on the 2nd floor
- In-suite emergency response system
- Staff on duty 24 hours a day, seven days a week